As the Omnitribe continues to assert intention in alignment with the Phoenix community, the scope and scale of the First Annual EarthDay Celebration in Phoenix continues to grow and morph into what is certain to be a beautiful experience, yet calling to the community for participation.
We need your help! The call is being made and the voice is clear. We need volunteers for EarthDay! We have 3 hour shifts available from 1-4PM and 4-7PM, Saturday, April 22, 2017. Please contact Daniel Hirtz at email@example.com or fill out the volunteer form here.
The following positions need to be filled ASAP. Our leadership is formalized and we are seeking volunteers to report to various staff members:
- Gate and Door Volunteers – 2 volunteers to receive vehicles and be a friendly, first face of Omnitribe.
- Recycling Chiefs – 3volunteers to roam the grounds, educating the public on refuse, recycle and compost options available to them. Also responsible for bagging, re-bagging, hauling and sorting of materials.
- Family zone – 2 volunteers for setup prior to event
- Grounds – 2 volunteers to roam the land and ensure attendees remain within land boundaries for safety.
- Water – 2 volunteers to refill water bottles for attendees at one of 2 oasis stations.
- Booth – 2 volunteers to inform visitors of our community and assist with general Q&A
- Stages – 1 volunteer to assist with any staging needs during the event. Likely to work between several stations throughout the event.
- Full Omntribe recognition and love for your contributions.
- Engage yourself deeper into the Phoenix creative, collaborative culture.
- All the high fives you can handle and future bragging rights with your friends;)
- An insider experience at the first ever Omnitribe EarthDay Celebration at Agave Farms!
- Free entrance to EarthNight afterparty at ThirdSpace! ($10 value)